IMCIVREE recommended dosing1
Titrate IMCIVREE to the target dose
- No dose adjustments are needed for patients with mild to moderate renal impairment
- Refer to the Prescribing Information for dose adjustments for patients with severe renal impairment
- Periodically assess response to IMCIVREE therapy. In pediatric patients, evaluate the impact of weight loss on growth and maturation
- Evaluate weight loss after 12 to 16 weeks of treatment
- If a patient has not lost at least 5% of baseline body weight, or 5% of baseline BMI for patients with continued growth potential, discontinue IMCIVREE as it is unlikely that the patient will achieve and sustain clinically meaningful weight loss with continued treatment
Dose should be titrated to optimize tolerability and response1
Multiple-dose vial for once-daily subcutaneous injection1
- IMCIVREE should be injected at the beginning of the day, without regard to meals
- Patients who store their IMCIVREE in the refrigerator should remove it 15 minutes prior to administration, or warm the vial between their hands for 60 seconds before injecting
- IMCIVREE should be injected subcutaneously in the abdomen, thigh, or arm, rotating to a different site each day
Protect from light. Do not freeze. Store in the original carton.
Store unopened vials in refrigerator at 2°C to 8°C (36°F to 46°F).
Open (in-use) vial
Opened vials can be stored at temperatures ranging from refrigerated to room temperature [2°C to 25°C (36°F to 77°F)] with brief excursions permitted up to 30°C (86°F).*
Discard unused portion 30 days after first opening or if stored above 30°C (86°F).
Supplied as a multiple-dose vial
*If necessary, IMCIVREE may be stored at room temperature (≤30°C [≤86°F]) and then returned to refrigerator.
References: 1. IMCIVREE [prescribing information]. Boston, MA. Rhythm Pharmaceuticals, Inc. 2. IMCIVREE [patient information]. Boston, MA. Rhythm Pharmaceuticals, Inc.